Providing our residents with stimulating activities is an important part of improving their quality of life and it helps their physical and mental abilities.
We do our best to make all activities interesting, keeping them engaged and entertained will bring more joy and happiness.
- Bingo – We offer free Bingo 3-4 times per week.
- Word Games – Staff facilitates group crossword puzzles, and many different word and trivia game.
- Games such as:
- We have traditional card games, board games, checkers, tic-tac-toe etc.
- We have lots of jigsaw puzzles, all skill levels, for residents who enjoy them.
- Many more word and trivia games designed to keep their memory and cognition functioning at the highest level possible.
- We also enjoy playing badminton, ball toss, bean bag toss, bowling, football, horse races, horseshoes, parachute, ring toss, volleyball, and much more.