Arthur’s Place Memory Care
Arthur’s Place Memory Care Center is designed to provide our memory care residents with their own comfortable, friendly and home-like environment. It is a special place where every detail has been considered for your loved one diagnosed with Alzheimer’s Disease and related dementias.
We keep memory care patients safe and engaged, allowing them to age with integrity while providing the support needed every step of the journey.
Our staff is credentialed with the Certified Dementia Care Practitioners certification from the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners. You can trust that a trained and dedicated staff of professionals is on call around the clock to serve those needs.
Memory Care In a Safe, Comfortable Environment
- 48-bed unit
- Private rooms available
- Certified dementia care practitioners
- Small group dining areas
- Specialized activities area
- Specialized therapies
- Outdoor patio, covered and secured
- Large social gathering place
- Snozelen room–multi-sensory care in a low-stimulation environment
- Functional Maintenance Programs–cognitive therapeutic interventions
- Structured, meaningful activities developed to support Alzheimers/dementia at any stage
- Non-pharmacological interventions
Arthur’s Place carries the name of its founder, Arthur Orlean, who brought new life to The Normandy campus as its caring owner several decades ago. It is fitting that we honor Arthur’s legacy and the positive impact he continues to have on The Normandy and its residents.