We use the latest in technology, such as iPods, iPads, and Wii Games, to bring the world to the residents on a big screen TV.
- Travelogue – Video tours of different places on the planet, different cultures, cuisine and talent.
- YouTube – works with specific themes, lets residents see amazing humans, animals, science, music – any theme we can come up with will have a video about it on YouTube.
- Wii Games – we have all the latest.
- Wi-Fi – We help residents who have personal laptops or IPads get connected to the facility Wi-Fi.
- In-Mail – We have an Activity Department email address, firstname.lastname@example.org so family members can send their loved ones emails and we will print them out and give them to the resident, (with enlarged font if necessary.)